Augusta Probate Attorneys
Georgia Estate Administration Lawyers
In addition to our estate planning work, we at Trotter Jones, LLP, handle estate administrative matters for families and beneficiaries of an estate. Our experience handling complex estate planning matters has given us the skills needed to guide clients through the probate and estate administration process during a difficult family time.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an estate administration attorney. Call: (706) 737-3138.
Guiding You Through Georgia's Probate Process
We at Trotter Jones, LLP have assisted clients with numerous probate and estate administration matters, including:
- Probating a Last Will and Testament
- Appointing an Administrator for an Intestate Estate
- Year's Support for a Surviving Spouse or Minor Children
- Filing Inventories and Annual Reports
- Distribution of Assets to Beneficiaries or Heirs
- Negotiating Payments to Creditors
- Obtaining Tax Identification Numbers
- Estate Tax Returns
- Discharge of Executor or Administrator
Trotter Jones, LLP, represents executors, beneficiaries and other family members in estate litigation matters. Speak with our firm today about the following matters:
- Will contests
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Claims against an Estate
Even as you cope with loss, you have a vision for the future - to ensure that a loved one's wishes are carried out accurately and to make sure the distribution of an estate is handled efficiently. At Trotter Jones, LLP, we wish to help you actualize on your goals. Contact our Augusta office today to schedule a consultation with an experienced estate lawyer. Call (706) 737-3138.