Augusta Real Estate Attorneys
Georgia Foreclosure Lawyers
When you make a large investment of any kind, you want to do everything you can to protect it. As one of the largest investments an individual or business can make, it is important to have an attorney on your side for any and all real estate transactions. At the law offices of Trotter Jones, LLP, our Augusta real estate lawyers can help you with all your transactional concerns and protect your rights in court.
Our Real Estate Practice
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions: From conducting residential and commercial real estate closings to running title searches and preparing and reviewing purchase and sale agreements, we can handle all your transactional needs.
- Residential and commercial real estate disputes: If you are involved in a real estate dispute involving zoning, foreclosure, condemnation or easements, we can protect you rights in court. We also handle quiet title defense.
- Section 1031 tax-free exchanges: We represent individuals and businesses interested in selling or buying real property in a section 1031 tax-free exchange.
- Representing lenders in real estate foreclosures: It is easy for lenders to lose money in foreclosure. We can help you protect your investment and maximize your return.
- Eminent domain and condemnation: We protect the rights of property owners who are about to have their property seized by the federal, state or local government.
- Stormwater issues: Have you suffered serious property damage as the result of storm water runoff from your neighbor’s property? We can protect your rights.
- Tax sales and foreclosing the right to redeem: There are a lot of things that homeowners will do to try and keep their homes. If you have acquired a home through a tax sale, we will make sure your investment is sound.
Taking steps to protect your investment today can save you, your family and your business time and money in the future. From our Augusta, Georgia offices, we are ready to help you with all your real estate concerns. Call us at (706) 737-3138 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation and learn more.