Richmond County Real Estate Attorneys
When you have legal concerns, you want to know that you have an attorney you can turn to for solutions.
At Trotter Jones, LLP, our firm focuses on a number of practice areas, including real estate law, business law, civil litigation, and estate planning and administration. Applying a deep level of understanding and experience to these practice areas, we strive to effectively and efficiently resolve our clients' legal concerns.
Experienced Augusta Business Lawyers
Please follow the links below for more detailed information on our practice areas. You may also contact our Augusta, Georgia, offices online or call us at (706) 737-3138 to schedule an appointment.
- Real estate law: Representing individuals and businesses, our Richmond County real estate attorneys handle everything from basic residential and commercial transactions to disputes over eminent domain, property tax planning and real estate litigation.
- Business law: Providing Georgia businesses with corporate counsel, we can help you with all your concerns, from business formation to licensing agreements and business litigation.
- Employment litigation and agreements: We represent individuals and businesses involved in the negotiation of employment contracts. We also have the capability to handle litigation if a dispute arises down the road.
- Trusts, wills and estates: Whether you want to draw up the right combination of wills and trusts or you have to administer the estate of a loved one through probate, we can help.
- Franchise law: A lot of work goes into starting a new franchise. Whether you are starting from the ground floor or taking over an existing franchise, we will make sure you do it right.
- Civil litigation: We offer a wide range of litigation services to individuals and businesses, including partnership and business disputes.
- Mediation: Civil litigation is not the only way to resolve a dispute. Our firm also provides mediation services to clients who want to develop a solution outside of a trial.
Contact Us for Your Real Estate and Business Law Needs in Augusta, Georgia
At Trotter Jones, LLP, we strive to provide all of our clients with the counsel they deserve. For more information about your legal concerns, contact our Augusta, Georgia, offices online or call us today at (706) 737-3138 and schedule a consultation.